RECOGNIZE THIS PERSON?
3-D FACIAL RECONSTRUCTION DATA FOR IDENTIFICATION
- Sex: Male
- Age: 35-50
- Ancestry: Mixed Ancestry (Possibly Hispanic mixed Caucasian)
- Height: Approximately 5’-8”
- Tooth Loss: During life, the individual would have had all their front teeth.
- Damage: Upper portions of the nasal bones are missing due to damage
- Circumstances: Skeletal remains found in basement of dilapidated building in a sewer trap by construction workers in 2004.
- Other information: Purple striped shirt, size 16” neck, 32/32; Plaid collared shirt, size XL 17-17 1/2
- Please Contact us if any information leads to recognition of Forensic Sculpture Identification.